cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields disappear in SC Item details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a weird issue. I have added Custom fields on SC basic data. In web page I see that when I go into details of SC item and expand jus Basic data I can see the custom fields whereas if I expand anyother tabs such as account assignment my custom fields disappears.

I checked the implemented CUF_BADI_2 and it is working fine. I tried to see the same screen in SAP GUI and my customer fields appear overthere also.

I observed one thing in web page source code.... In source code where custom fields appear I see that template SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF 100 is called whereas incase where fields disappear SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF 9999 is called... I am not getting why is this happenning....

Could you please help me out in tracing the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Yaseen M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>This is standard behaviour.</b></u>

As far as I understood, you have added Custom fields in the Item structure of Shopping cart... It will not appear in any other structure, such as Account assignment, Ship-2-address section, Sources of supply tab, etc.. This seems to be correct.

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u><b>Please refer SAP OSSNotes 672960 and 458591 for Customer fields related more details.</b></u>

<b>Hope this will help. Do let me know.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your response.... It looks you have misunderstood my problem...

I have an idea that it will not appear in account assignment if you add it in basicdata....

My issue is once you expand the account assignment tab my custom fields in basic data are disappearing from the basic data tab....

I hope you got my point now.. let me know if its is not still clear.

Looking for the help..

Thanks,

Yaseen M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaseen,

Implement the following SAP OSS note. This will solve your problem.

Note 1002979 - Customer fields are not displayed correctly

Reward points for helpful answers.

Regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your response.

I am using SRM 5.5 server and I can see that this note is already applied.

Still facing the same problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Yaseen M