cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding Condition objects downloads from ECC 6.0 to SAP CRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now i am downloading condition object after completion of custmization download.

Now i am downloading DNL_CUST_CND .After 2 days also it's status showing asl RUNNING.Neither any message showing error/warning.

Plz get me wht are the steps we need to execute inthis scenario?.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Geetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pgarg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Geetha,

Before answering you, My first question

1) Are you doing condition customzing download fist time. If yes, then use DNL_CUST_CNDALL object to bring all customing from ECC to CRM

But if master customzing dowload has been down in past and you just want to bring the delta customizing chnages from ECC to CRM then use of DNL_CUST_CND is fine.

Ideally the download for DNL_CUST_CND should have been over within few minutes. I guess u have checked the staus in tx R3AM1.

If its not over then do following

1) goto tx SLG1 and search for logs. Provide follolwing

Object COND_EXCHANGE

Subobject CUSTOMIZING

anf then press F8. Check the logs for the date when u had triggered this customzing download. There must be some entries.

2) Check the SMQ1/SMQ2 queue and see the queue

is not stoppped for this download.

3) You can chekc tx SMW01 and see if there is any Bdoc for this download in error state.

Do all these. I hope you will come to know the reason if not then come back ton me with more information.

<b>Reward Points if it Helps.</b>

rewarding points motivate ppl to suggest answers.

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI piyush,

Thanks for ur answer.

I have checked whatever you mentioned .But there is no error message.Still it says the status is running.

Now i am trying with DNL_CUST_CNDALL .For this object also it is saying still running.

Is there any way to check the status of middle ware wheather it is working or not?.

Plz guide me to fixthis problem.

Regards

Geetha.

pgarg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok. Tell me few things

1) In tx R3AM1 whats the no of entries against Block column ? If its 0 then there could be an issue of connectivity between ECC adn CRM

2) Check in tx SMQ1 whats the status of the queue ?

I assume no other download was running for the same object. See if you proper connection between ECC adn CRM then at least download must run though it might result into error. But you are saying that there is no error at all.

Get back to me with this info i asked about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I am suspecting one issue.

In SMOEAC transcation we can see a SITE attribute for R/3.here which logical system i should give R/3 logical system or anything different.

Plz give me some idea abt related to R/3 site attribute.

regards

geetha.g

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Geetha Put Filters for the condituion data and set Up Parallel Processing so that

work will be faster, the status depending up on what color of light it is showing to you now Red, yellow? or Green? check it first

Cheers

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Piyush,

I got the error ,

because the error is happening the ECC basis guy has delivered the ecc system without LOGICAL SYSTEM.He had changed it without any intimation.

Now i am facing big problem.

The system wont allow to download because the logical system has changed.It throughs the error in ECC system's SMQ2 transaction.

i started again to download all customization object but it says in ECC system

that status as SYSTFAIL.Becaues logical system has changed.

Can you help me to fix this problem.

regards

geetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

You need to apply the note 765018 for the 'Logical System Name Change' issue. Also refer to the note 564435 for better understanding of the issue.

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know, if you manage to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks guys for your answers i fixed the problem.

regards

geetha.g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciated your prompt rewarding. Your prompt rewarding encourages forum members to address the issues in a better way.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Answers (0)