cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic fixing for manually created/modified SNP orders in SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Under standard operation, SNP orders are automatically fixed when they are seized or modified manually in the SNP planning table.

My customers want to know if it is possible to make so that these orders never are automatically fixed, and that only the user can decide by exception to fix an order in particular.

(I know I can unfix a selection or a complete raw in the planning table by right cliquing on the ratio, but this solution can't be satisfactory).

Any ideas ? If yes, is it possible to "activate this parameter" for a specific planning vue only, or for all ?

Thanks for your help !

Fabrice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer SAP Note 961043, you have sample coding fixing of orders in case of distributions receipt and product planned.

Regards,

Chava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FABRICE,

In the product-location master data on the SNP2 tab there is a field called "No fixing" (SNP Interactive order creation). If you set it the orders created/changed manually in the /sapapo/sdp94 won't be fixed automatically.

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alper,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I had a look but I can't find any "no fixing" field in my product-location master data on the SNP2 folder... Maybe it's not available in v4.0 ?

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry FABRICE, we use SCM 4.1

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK... if it's available in SCM 4.1, maybe does a BADI exist that could be implemented ?

Fabrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that one: BAdI: /SAPAPO/SNP_INTERAKT

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun