cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding field in PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to add communication column in pa30 initian screen in basic personal data.

After adding the Communication column, In communication screen I want to add one more field E-Mail field. Please help me to complete the above task.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Communications is an infotype (IT 0105). If u want to view this in the Infotype menu, then u have to assign it in table V_T588B. Email-Id is a sub type of Infotype 0105.

Regards

Srivathsan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then try this path

IMG Personnle Mnaagement personnle administration customizing user interface change screen modification

in that go to table no 2029 and variable key 29

u will get the desired screen and modify

reward point if it is help ful

theja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use IT105 for communication.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

In SPRO I am unable find the table 2029

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok there go to screen MP0002 vairable hey 29 screen no 2029

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tejaji,

here modulepool MP000200 and screen 2029 with variable key 29 is not available. pls help me because I am ABAP-HR guy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

You want to insert a field in IT0002??

Or you want to change the one of the standard field name??

I am not getting what is your requirement.Coz Screen Modification will only be done to Hiding/ Optional/Standard fields

If you want to maintain employees mail Id in IT0002 then which ever field is not been maintained by your client u can rename it is in it. As u r abaper

Regards

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

My requirement is In PA30 initial screen I want to add one column Communication like Actions, Organizational assignment, personal data etc... and in added column communication I want to add the field e-mail. this is my requirement. please help me if you undersatand my requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

You mean you want to add in all Infotypes that column??????????

Or tell me where exactly u want that field????

Or in PA30 You mean in Infotype Menu You want communications infotype has to be displayed?????

If the answer is yes then You need to assign that infotype in Table T588B. Where in as Actions, Org Assignment even communications vl be displayed in that menu.

Revert Back for further assistance

Regards

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

I want e-mail field in only one onfotype and i want to display the "communication" column in PA30 menu. in that communication cloumn i want to add the e-mail field. can you please give detaild explanation. give me your phone no to my mail sudheer_chilukuri@syntelinc.com. i will explain clear requirement. please do needfull