Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have executed the bapi ..BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT for planed order from se37. and also i have executed the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. but the work was not committed..

plz suggest whts the problem.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuborg,

How did u execute the functions one after the other?

U have to use the "Test Sequences":

At the main screen of se37, choose from the menu <i>Function Module -> Test -> Test Sequences</i> . U'll get a popup windows with several lines. Enter the functions u want to run in the right order (in your case: 1st line -BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT, 2nd line - BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT) and execute. Now the system will bring the screen for the 1st function (u can choose "Test data directory" if u saved any test data and all the regular options like u run a single function) and u enter the data and execute it, and then the system brings the screen for the 2nd function, etc.

Award points if helps...

Igal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,You need to execute it from a Same session, i mean in the Same LUW then it will commit the Database, if you run these 2 transaction from Se37 then it won't use, from Se37 just you are testing the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, if you want to commit the values then use it in the saem session

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u should call FM one after the other than only we updated the databas.

first call this function module ..BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

if return type is ne E.

call function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

else exit.

try this i think it will help for.

reward is usefull.