cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Let me know what are the steps in invoicing plan both in end user & configuration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is good enough to solve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Steps are as below;

1)Create PO using transaction code ME21N Doc type: Framework order

2) Don't tick GR Based IV

3) Tick GR Non-Valuated

4) Click Invoicing Plan icon and maintain the dates

5) Go to transaction code MRIS

6) First test run ....if you results are OK

7) Remove test run indicator and execute

😎 System automatically generate IV document

Reward if usefull

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Payment to vendor will go after T.code :- MRIS,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

After running MRIS system will pass IV and payments lines are created

Afterward finance people go for payment

If ur problem is solved kindly close threads immediatly..Don't keep it open

Reward efforts taken by peoples to solve ur problem

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

for invoicng plan

on the user end some master data needs to be maintained first. The Vendor needs to be created in an account group where GR based invoice is not compulsory. Then in the vendor master for the vendor goto the purchasing view and deselect GR based invoice and select the autoEvalGRsetmt DEl and REt options.

then while creating the PO remember to deselect the GR-based invoice in the INVOICE tab.Make sure that the Inv.Receipt and ERS are selected. also now you can specify your invoicing plan by clicking on the invoicing plan button and specifying your agreement period.

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u provide me all T.code & step by step procedure to do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra mohan,

Once you have made the setting u can settle invoices using Tcode :MRIS. This is for invoice plan.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Anand.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

What is the step,(i.e) we need to create PR,PO for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

XK01 - Vendor creation(this is only one time)

ME21N - PO creation

MRIS -Invoice Settlement (in this first execute with test run selected to see if any dtaa comes and if any errors are shown if no errors then go back and execute MRIS without test run selected, your invoice will be created. Just keep in mind that you will only be able to see any line item if there are any open items pending for payement eg. if you have specified in PO in the invoice plan that you shall pay on the 30th of every month then if you try to do invoicng in MRIS on 15th of that month then it will not show you any pending data for that month.)

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra mohan

The following Prerequisites need to be met.

Vendor Master Record

Before you can use the invoicing plan with automatic settlement, the Evaluated receipt settlement delivery indicator must be set on the Purchasing Data screen in the vendor master record.

(If you wish to enter invoicing dates manually, this is not necessary.)

Purchase Order

Use order type FO (framework order), i.e. a purchase order with a predefined extended validity period and a "reason for cancellation".

PO items for which you wish to use an invoicing plan must have account assignment.If you wish to have automatic settlement, you must also set the Evaluated receipt settlement indicator.

Customizing

Under Purchase Order >Invoicing Plan in Customizing for Purchasing, you can maintain data such as the desired invoicing plan types, date categories, and date descriptions.

Procedure

Create a purchase order (ME21N0 with the order type FO and an account assignment category.

Enter the account assignment for this item.

Click to access the item detail screen. Check that the GR/IR control indicators are set correctly on the item detail screen. The indicators GR and GR-based invoice verification or Service-based invoice verification must not be set.

IR must be set.

You must set ERS if you wish to have Evaluated Receipt Settlement.

Choose Item> Invoicing plan. A window appears, in which the invoicing plan types predefined in Customizing are suggested. Choose the desired invoicing plan type and click Continue

This way you can create a PO.

Then run MRIS for invoice plan settlement.

Regards

Anand.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

I think there is 2 invoicing plan,kindly tell me In which T.code to select the invoicing plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sample periodic invoice plan

to be selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It has to be done in customizing. refer my earlier reply.

regards

Anand.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to Customize the invoicing plan in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

While creating Framework PO,The GR-based IV tick marked & it is grey,Kindly help me how to remove the tick mark in configuration