cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Orders as Investment Measures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody knows haw can I get that when I "release" an internal order (Internal Orders as Investment Measures) the system automatically creates the assets under construction for these orders?

Thank you very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

When you create an asset class for AUC, in the status of AUC define it as "Investment Measure" and when you create the Investment Profile give this asset class. When you create an IO, in the investment profile tab you need to give this Invesetment profile. This is how, when you release the IO, the AUC is created in the background. Note that such AUC can be used only for that particular IO. All the cost in that IO can be settled only to that AUC.

Let me know if you want more clarification.

Regards

Sridhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First create an internal order (KO01) , take object class as investment and give investment profile. Now system asks and creates one AUC account under asset class 4001.

Then create settlement rule (KO02) and release the order (control data tab)

Post some amounts (like wages or non-production material ) to internal order (use tcode FB50 and give internal order number there).

Then come to KO88, first take the automatic settlement and run.

The accounting entry passed is

Asset under construction a/c Dr

To Wages a/c

If you want to complete the settlement to auc, then take now full settlement option and run

The accounting entry passed is

Asset a/c Dr

To Asset under construction a/c

While doing settlement in KO88, you can give any settlement period, posting period and asset date, but all should be in the same fiscal year.

If you want to close the order go to KO02, give order number and take control data tab and click on technical complete tab on the screen and save. Internal order will be closed.

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrica,

From the menu path you in the investment order you can genarate (create) an AU.

It takes some proprosal values from your settings but perhaps you have to fill-in additional fields

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u can send me ur mail id i will fw the documents regarding this AUC.

Regards

Balaji

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Balaji, could you please send me the documentation to: aemoreno2002@hotmail.com

Regards

André

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Balaji, could you please send me the documentation to: aemoreno2002@hotmail.com