Goods Receipt Part by part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Created PO for Material 787 of 100 quantities

Vendor 108 unable to deliver 100 pieces,

Vendor promised to deliver 60 pieces today and rest 40 pieces after two days,

but in MIGO i'm unable to find part by part material receiving,

is it possible?if so how can we do that with respect to one PO??

pls help me.....

Thanks/Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say you want to do paritial delivery against your Pur Order right.

If thatz the case........ when you do MIGO enter the qty 60nos on "QTY in unit of entry" field (This field you can find in Quantity tab) and then process the MIGO doc. Now paritial delivery will be happened for you PO.

For remaining qty you can another Good receipt when ever you want.

regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I just checked MIGO will not accept in <b>Qty in unit of Entry</b> if u dont enter the PO quantity,so u cant continue,we have to enter PO quantity,if enter some other quantity,it will generate error,i think its only possible way to change is to change PO data,

where in <b>Delivery Schedule</b> tab in <b>Item Detail</b>

there we can enter scheduled part by part delivery.....i think this is the only possible way of part by part receiving goods..........

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

JUST FOLLOW THE PROCESS:

MIGO>>PURCHASE ORDER>>POSTING DATE>>DOCUMENT DATE>><b>QUANTITY</b> TAB AT ITEM LEVEL>>HERE CHANGE BOTH <b>QUANTITY IN UNIT OF ENTRY</b> AND <b>QUANTITY IN DELIVERY NOTE</b> TO 60 QUANTITIES.

GIVE ALL THE REQUIRED ENTRIES.

CHECK <b>ITEM OK.</b>

<b>CHECK</b> AND <b>POST.</b>

REWARD IT IF FOUND USEFUL

REGARDS,

INDRANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeranna,

It is normal procedure.You can do partial delivery as much as you want.A vendor can deliver upto PO qty partially.Rest of the qty,you can receive by vendor by refering same PO or you can use subsequent delivery in the transaction tab.

in the <b>quantity tab you enter the qty</b> you want.Now system will give warning.you can skip that and post.

Try this it will work.

reward if helpful

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are two ways

1. in most cases if you do not have a tolerance limit defined then you can easily do GR, in MIGo goto the quantity tab and then change the qty to 60 and do GR.

The rest 40 qty can be received later against the same PO.

2. in case this is not working you can change the PO and in the first line item change the qty to 60 with todays delivery date

and in the second line item give the date as 2 days from now with the reamining qty.

thus you can do GR for the 1st line item currently.

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly generate two material doc one for 60 and another for 40 after two days.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message was edited by:

suresh kallur

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in MIGO at item level go to QTY tab remove the qty proposed and put your QTY to be received same way you recv.further qty.

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can prepare Gr for 60 Nos, provided that it should be in tolarance limit. Normally tol is +-5% maximum so you can very well do the same.

Second condition is you do not set delivery completed indicator in purchase order after receipt of 60 nos.

For two receiving lots you can give same purchasing document number and do GR.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni