0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Plz solve this scenario

I had created a project with WBS element and Activity

and Planned cost of Rs.75000/- and same copied to Budget and saved

Project status is BUD AVAC

in tolerance limit i given control on PO 100% if exceeds a error message

now i assign a material to activity and release the project PR number generated

wrt that created a PO with value Rs.100000/- which came from Material master this the assigned value

now if u increase the value from 101000/- it is giving a error message

now the problem is our scenario is to consider the Planned cost but not the assigned values

Please give the solution it is very urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First commitment management should be activated TC-OKKP. second by TC OPSV, network category Appended indicator have to set for appending network plan value to WBSE and Fund commitment indicator also required to set.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the WBS element status for which the procurement is made, if it is with out BUDG AVAC, system shall check for the next higher level WBS element with these statues and if the budget is available there then it will allow even if the planned value at the lower level WBS element is less than the procurement amount.

Regrads

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the plan cost is not getting assigned to WBS. Please check in TC: OPSV, for order type 20 ie network, whether the relevant check boxes are ticked or not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Budget functionality is working properly in your case. As an amount of Rs.7500/- is budgeted so on exceeding this, system will n't allow to release purchase order. I assume Planned cost has n't taken into account price from material master. In the material master moving average price is to be considered, for releasing the purchase order. If your scenario required planned cost, then it should be inline with material master moving average price. Please Plan the cost of project as per material master which will be transfered to the budget.

Hope this will clarify you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan