cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Learning and Certification - ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am freshly graduated BE CS Engineer . I am interested in doing ABAP Certification , and learning it. In my city there is only one authorized center for the same which has only E - Learning course (which is designed by SAP ) .

I have 2 questions :

1> Will it be possible to get proper understanding and clearing ABAP Certification exam.(I am planning to do it Part time) ?

2> As my town is a small one and the institutes placement is not so good (they give 3 calls) Will it be possible to get a job (in India) ?

Waiting for Reply

Regards

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My advice would be to get one of the books on the subject like the blue Abap Objcts by Keller & Kruger and a mini-sap or WAS demo - you can get these free from SAP but some books already include them. Then do some practice examples.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I would say first learn ABAP and then go for the certification. There are many books are available and many help files are provided by SAP.

As suggested in previous reply get the mini-SAP so that you can have some hands-on on it. Without hands-on you would not be able to understand as this is a programming language which needs practical exposure. After reading the books or training try it on the practically and explore it as much as you can. Once you are confident about your knowledge then only go for the certification.

>>>1. In part-time I think it will take much time compare to the regular learning.

>>>2. Getting a good job completely depneds on your konwledge. If you have good knowledge then I think 3 interview call will be sufficient to get a job.

All the best.

<i>Note: Rewarding points will give you 1 point urself.</i>

Regards,

Subhasha