cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did some changes in factory a calendar in R/3.

Is there any synchronization problems with APO.

what are the settings that I have to maintain to avoid sychronization problems with APO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Bhaskar,

Please find some Imporant notes on Factory Calender below:

The factory calend is assigned to a plant and a Shipping point. The Schedule line is calculated in accordance with the Factory calendar. To view the Factory calendar see SCAl txn.

In your scenario i feel that the Factory calendar is not assigned to both Plant and Shipping Point.

1.Check the sales organisation whether u have entered the factory calender

2.Check the plant whether u have entered the factory calender

3.Check the shipping point whether u have entered the factory calender

There are 3 things here 1. Factory Calendar(FC) 2. Customer Commit Calendar(CC) & 3. Holiday Calendar(HC).

Now, every shipping point will look upto a FC assigned to it. This FC is in turn assigned to a HC.

Similarly every CC will referring to a HC.

This you may see in the definition of these calendars.

IMG>Sales & Dist>basic func>Delivery scheduling & transportation scheduling>Maintain working hours.

You can set the starting and finish times for your shifts.

Once inside the transaction of 'Maintain working hours', click on 'Shift definitions'.

In the first column give some identificatin for the shift, in next column give some text for the shift. In the third & fourth column give some start and end date for the shift(for ex. 01.01.2007 & 31.12.2007.

Then in the fifth & sixth column you can give start and end times for the shift. You the option of following a 12Hrs or a 24hrs format in this.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula