Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing the roles b/w two systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

to all

i want to know is it possible to compare the roles between two system i.e., source system (old version system)and target system(new version system).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't think so, you can download the role and upload it into one system then compare it with SUIM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't think so, you can download the role and upload it into one system then compare it with SUIM

0 Kudos

This should be possible using s_bce_68001777 (report RSUSR050). It has a button in order to do a cross system compare (RFC's are required). What I don't know is how much the releases may differ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure you can, SUIM, comparisons, from roles, click the across systems button. Basis will have to have setup an RFC for you to do this.

Good luck

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi David,

yes it is possible use the transaction ROLE_CMP and give the role name and RFC destination

thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

These tcodes are mainly used to compare the authorisations objects assigned to two different users/roles/profiles etc in same or diff systems.

To compare between two

Tcodes

Users----

S_BCE_68001430

Roles----

S_BCE_68001777

Profiles----

S_BCE_68001431

Authorizations----

S_BCE_68001432

Hope this helps.

Pl award suitable points.