cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.except

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My process is File to RFC. The RFC runs fine standalone through SE37. The RFC is using BDC/call transaction processing. I am geeting the following error:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Leanne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the input

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Leanne

Are u using any adapter module?

If yes, then 2 possibility:

1. ur module code is incorrect

2. ur module processing sequence is incorrect

check also with this thread discuss the same

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the receiver RFC adapter configuration is the Commit Control for individual BAPI calls set ?

Are you using the same test data as that was used in se37 and have you tested the mappping with same data ?

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The password and username is correct - sm59 tests successfully.

The data used for the RFC testing and the XI process is the same.

We have tried using a commit work.

No I am not using an adapter module.

Thanks,

Leanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had to apply patches, this sorted out the problem.

Thanks,

Leanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leanne,

>>>Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed

Check the RFC destination in XI Transaction SM59. Also verify whether you are using correct userId/pwd

Regards,

Sreenivas