cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Punch Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have set up the call structure for an OCI punchout in the Web Services ID configuration. Now that I have this information, how/where in SAP do I pull up this punch out catalog. Is there a link somehwere in a transaction?

FYI, I am doing this in ECC 6.0 R/3 which now has functionality for punchout catalogs.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see the catalog icon in the Purchase order or Purchase Req. What do you mean by PM and PS?

Is their any other configuration needed other than setting up the Web Services ID for the vendor with their call structure?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Joshua,

Please set the default flag for one of your catalog in the "Web Services: ID and Description" customizing under MM -> Purchasing.

Go to transaction ME51N or ME21N, you see the catalog icon(like file index) in the right hand side of item level.

PM: Plant Maintenance

PS: Project System

Regards,

Masa

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Beautiful, this worked.

I would give you 1000 points if i could

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Joshua,

You see like catalog icon/button in the Purchase requisition, Purchaser order, PM and PS in SAPGUI Transaction. Catalog is displayed in the SAPGUI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem, Has anyone used the new functionality available in R/3 ECC 6.0 for accessing punch out catalogs????

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I access PPOMA_BBP? It is not an available transaction in ECC 6.0. I am not using SRM. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whoops.... Didn't realise you weren't using SRM.

Not sure how you do in in that case.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using transaction PPOMA instead in ECC. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to add this as an attribute (Catalog ID - CAT) within the org structure via PPOMA_BBP.

If you want all users to access it maintain it at the top level and it will be inherited by all below.

Keith