cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product and Software component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am designing a interface there i created two BS and two TS.i got confusion while creating Software component and Product.for this two systems do i have to create separate product and separate Software component.if we create in whicg SWCV i have to import and use in IR.

Regards

Kumar...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SLD u have to add the Product in the Technical System.This Product should contains ur Software Component and the Technical System contains the Business System you are using.

One way to find the Product:

1) Goto SLD

2) Go to Software Component. Search for ur Software Component

3) There is a tab for Installed Product.This will show the name of the product under which ur Software Component lies.

4)Add this Product to the Technical System containing ur Business System.

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this,

Regards,

Akshay Jamgaonkar.

• Reward points if find useful.

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one product and software component.

Now go to technical systems and after selecting your technical system, add your product to the technical system.

The business system referencing the TS will automaticaly reference the product now

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to connect Product ,SEC and Product.but my question is two different systems are participating in message processing and in this we will have two products and two SWCV.in which one i have to develop my design objects in IR..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got ur point.I guess u can design ur IR objetcs in any one of the two SWCV's.It will not make any difrence in IR as ur only designing it . it will make difference only for Business systems that u will use in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohhhhhhhh thanks Das,

this is teh answer i am looking for.I never worked on SLD before thats why simple questions troubling..

Thnaks for your responce..

Regards

Kumar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna ,

no u need not create seperate product and seperate component.

see the logic is For a product there will be a no. of software component.

so for 1 product there may have no of SWCV's.

give me ur mail id

regrads

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

but my source and target systems are two different systems..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes add product to ur technical sytems.A technical system may have "n" no of BS.So once u add the product to ur TS it will show evry BS,