cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the requirement to have 2 transfer orders (TO) for one GI for production order material document. The splitting criteria is a field in the material master. Materials where the field is filled are in the first TO and materials where the field is empty will be in the second TO.

What is the best solution?

- split in transfer requirement (TR) creation: 2 TRs -> 2 TOs

- split in TO creation: 1 TR -> 2 TOs

I prefer the first one, as TO creation can be executed in foreground and background. So for the second solution I need to find a piece of code that is executed in foreground and background.

The reason for this request is that materials with the flag set are handled different during the picking confirmation (happens some days later only) than materials without flag. If I only have one TO I have to confirm on item level with 2 TOs I can confirm all items at once using LT12.

Where do I have to insert the code?

I am checking already the list of user exits and FM:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Cheers

Mathias

Message was edited by:

Mathias Waag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

All your line items in the document belongs to same PO or differnt PO.If it is same then you can split as per your 1st option.So that you can place your material in a different Bin.I don't think you need to do any user exist for this.Activate split and check.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh,

sorry I put wrong information in the text. This request is during GI for production order not for GR.

Cheers

Mathias