Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap script : Change Window type for a particular language only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Sap script,now my requirement is to change window type for one window

in particular language only ,i dont want it to get reflected in other languages

for eg my original source language is DE but i do not want to change it for this language type ,i want the change to reflect in language FR only.

my problem is i can chage window type in original language only plus if i change it in original language it gets reflected in all other languages too.

so how do i change the window type for one language only

null

3 REPLIES 3

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sushilnath,

as you see there is no way... the only thing you can do is to create a separate sapscript for this language. Of course you have to handle that in the print program as well.

What is your exact requirement?

thanks

ec

0 Kudos

One of my window is declared as VAR i want it to be declared as CONST for Lang FR

But it is not allowing me to do the change for this lang since it is not the originqal language.

i have to display this window on every page it is currently being displayed on initial page only ,so i have to change the window type to CONST but for one lang only i.e FR

null

0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

There is no way you can change window type based on langu as per requirement....Hence I suggest do not waste time by trying in this route....Try another way...