Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

obsolete statements in sap 4.5b comapre to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am working in upgrade project,

i want obsolete statements information in sap 4.5b compare to ECC 6.0,

could any one give the idea ,how to find those statements,

if any body knows, plz give me the list.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh,

1 REPLY 1

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this links

Please try these..

TVARV table is no longer used - use TVARVC table.

Call to function module WS_DOWNLOAD - use gui_download

The interface parameter FILENAME of function WS_DOWNLOAD has changed from 4.6C to ECC5, since the input parameter FILENAME declared as type C in 4.6C has been now declared as LIKE RLGRAP-FILENAME.

Also the FILETYPE parameter value WK1 is not supported in ECC5.0 & has to be changed to 'DAT'.

The FM SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_OTF_RAW has been replaced with FM RSPO_RETURN_SPOOLJOB.

Function module - SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 - need to put an expilicit commit statemtnt

FM - BM_EXPRESS_MESSAGE_SEND2 should be changed to replace it with FM - SO_EXPRESS_FLAG_SET.

FM - LC_POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_STEP_JNA should be changed to replace it with FM - POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_STEP.

With ECC5.0 statements like STOP, LEAVE PROGRAM in LOAD-OF-PROGRAM event causes a short-dump. To eliminate this run-time error the above statement should either be replaced with LEAVE SCREEN or processing logic in LOAD-OF-PROGRAM event should be moved to INITIALIZATION event.

Regards,

Niyaz