Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio button within a same group but all checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using the layout design to write the dynpro program. After drag and drop the radio buttons, renamed, and assigned to the same group, both radio buttons are checked when I execute the program. Is there anything else that I should set? I do think that if I assign both into same group, either one will be checked but not both. Have you faced such case too? any suggestion on that? Thanks!

Regards,

Mandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to group the radio buttons, Select all the radio buttons in the same group and goto menu Edit->Groupings->radio button group. This will group the radio buttons.

Regards

Vasu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't use radio button if you want them all to get check. Use checkbox instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IF THE 2 RADIOBUTTONS ARE UNDER THE SAME GROUP THEN IT WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SELECT THAT 2 BUTTONS

GROUP G1 DEFAULT 'X'.

FOR ONE RADIOBUTTON

NEXT ONE WON'T HAVE THAT OPTION

IF YOU WANT TO SELECT MORE THAN ONE OPTION THEN BETTER YOU GO FOR THE CHECK BOX OPTION BEACAUSE TEHERE YOU CAN SELECT ANY NUMBER OF OPTIONS

REWARD IF USEFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You cannot use radiobuttons in your scenario. Instead try using Checkboxes, bcoz when u radiobuttons, only one gets checked at atime. So it does not suit your scenario.

Regards

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to group the radio buttons, Select all the radio buttons in the same group and goto menu Edit->Groupings->radio button group. This will group the radio buttons.

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you all, I finally notice my problem.

I did assign them to the same group in the properties and the attribute setting, however, I just type in without grouping them on the screen-printer. I have to group them on the screen printer too. I can slove my problem in this case! thanks!

Regards,

Mandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u put all the radiobutton on the screen, then select all by pressing <b>control</b> key,

then <b>go to Edit , Grouping----radio button Group--Define</b>.

thanks,

Dharmishta