Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new survey data for opportunity using abap code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I have one requirement.

create survey data for given opportunity ID using abap code. or copy survey data from one opportunity to another opportunity using abap.

any ideas..

many thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

You can do this through the CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN FM, this is the generic FM to edit any transaction in CRM.

The FM contains an internal table IT_SURVEY that must be filled. Actually, this table will only contain a reference to the (completed) survey, it doesn't store the data of the survey itself.

For some example coding, take a look at the SrvTSurvey.do controller. If you want to see what data is stored in the IT_SURVEY table, create a transaction and attach a completed survey to it (you can easily do it in the standard views of the webclient) and take a look at the survey structure in the CRM_ORDER_READ FM/Report.

Let me know if you need more guidance,

Reward points if useful,

Regards,

Joost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joost,

Many thanks for your reply, I will look into your mentioned FM and procedure. If still any problems i will contact you (via Forum)

thanks

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joost,

Can you please tell me where to find SrvTSurvey.do and also

how to create the transaction and attaching the survey.

and also how to get the it_survey table, i am able to get it_survey_ui table, but not it_survey.

thanks

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to create the new survey for given opportunity, I filled IT_TABLE with multiple rows, But its saving just first entry.

Can anybody tell how to save the multiple surveys at a time using crm_order_save for given opportunity ID

thanks

Babu