cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avilibality check if date is nt confimred but have to deliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

i want if item is avilable nt tdy according to scheduleline date its in future but i want to deliver tdy how can i do it plz provide me the detailss settings?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Say you have created the sales order on <b>"08/10/2007"</b> and system had given material availability date as <b>"15/10/2007"</b>. Now say today on <b>"11/10/2007"</b> the material has come in stock.

Now say you want to deliver the material today and if you go to <b>"VL01N"</b> then the system will not allow you to create the delivery as the system has not been able to determine a schedule line for today's date.

<b>Do the following:</b>

1. Go to <b>VA02</b> - select the sales order number - double click on the line item - go to schedule lines - click on the item - on top there is <b>"icon"</b> for <b>"item availability"</b> or press <b>"ctrl+F5"</b> - click on this - now if the item is available then the system will show todays date in the <b>"complete delivery"</b> section. Click on the green button and you will see the change in the schedule line of the line item. Say the order was created for <b>"10"</b> pc and the system had created 2 schedule lines for <b>"08/10/2007"</b> confirmed qty is <b>"zero"</b> & <b>"15/10/2007"</b> with confirmed qty as <b>"10"</b> pc. Now after running the availability check the system will change the schedule lines to <b>"08/10/2007"</b> with confirmed qty as <b>"zero"</b> & <b>"11/10/2007"</b> with confirmed qty as <b>"10"</b>.

Now go and create the delivery in <b>VL01N</b>.

<b>NOTE:</b>

1. If you are using make to stock then the availability check will confirm the material directly for the sales order line item.

2. If you are using make to order then in <b>"MB1C"</b> you will have to assign the stock of <b>"10"</b> pc with special stock indicator <b>"E"</b> for that sales order number & line item. Now the system will show the stock in the sales order.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debesh,

As long as ur material is not available in stock system will not allow you to do the delivery...

InVA02-Item -Schedule line...see system is showinmg what date...you can do delivery on that day or after that...

though With the help of MM Consultant you can changes in lead time its not good practice to change MMR again & Again.

In fact you can switch off availability check in MMR save AND CAN THEN deliver...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir material is avilabele with the plant but it is nt confirming in sales order so how to go abt it?

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debesh,

What is result of availabilitycheck run in sales order?

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

while doing avilabilty check it is confirming quanty in sales order but while doing delivery delivery quanity which should by defult takke from sales order showing no value and after picking it is showing error ONLY 0EA MATERIAL IS AVILABLE.

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh,

yes, it is correct. During picking a new availability check will be done. Now you have only the possibility to change the delivery day manually during delivery creation.

If LE-WM setting oes not allow to pick you have to create the subsequent order.

I hope, this info helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debseh,

The scenario can be acheived only if you swith off the availabilty for that schedule line. This you can achieve in VOV7> Transaction flow data> Uncheck availabilty indicator for the schedule line used.

Then you can create a delivery on the specified date evenif material doesn't exist. But again you will get stuck while picking as picking reduces stock from picking location. Picking can only be done if material is available.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh,

the simplest way is the following one: you can define a schedule line category in the transaction VOV6 for which the availability check is switched off. Then you can order this schedule line category to the corresponding item category in Customizing. Then in the transaction VA02 you will have a possibility to change the schedule line category manually to the newly defined one. Then the availability check will not be done, the schedule line will be confirmed to the today date (pre-requisition: no transportatioon scheduling) and you can create the delivery.

The problem will appear later during picking, if the goods are not available, but the delivery can be created.

I hope this info will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i m able to do sales order but while doing delivery in delivery cloumn no quanty is picked from sales order nt able to deliver.

regrds

Debesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh

Goto <b>OVLZ</b> and select your plant.

Here in the field "<b>Pick/pack time wrkdys</b>", some number would have been given. For example, if 5 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 5 days from the date of order created