cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Fetch the Row value in SBO Formatted search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Sales order, in which i have 4 UDF Fields(A,B,C,D) in the following:

Example values:

A B C D

2 2 4 4

3 2 6 10

C=A*B

D=1st value of D + 2nd col value of C

i have written query for C, but how to write the Formatted search Query for generation of D values. plz reply as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Magesh,

I quite understand what you are trying to do. If you look at the example below I added a third row to show how you want the D to be a running total of column C. RIGHT !!

A B C D

2 2 4 4

3 2 6 10

<b>4 2 8 18</b>

Honestly, it is not going to be simple as you do not have a way in SBO to access a particular column from a row. When you say $[$38.U_C] it refers to the context row OR the row which has the highlight OR the row which has the curson on it.

It is not possible to say $[$38.U_C from row 2] JUST NOT POSSIBLE ...

You have to write a tricky code by using a temp table referencing the value of column C. Also you have to keep track if Rows gets deleted and a new row added.

I will test a sample code and will come back.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

Thanks for your reply.If u get the correct code,please msg me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello magesh,

I don't quite understand what you pretend to do. Please post the code you have written so far.

Regards,

Vítor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi magesh

Well wat will be the input for D for the first time....

Also Are you getting the values for A and B for second time in the same sales Order?....

Rgds,

MariKannan.

Message was edited by:

MariKannan Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan

The first value of D will be the same as C, but then on the values in D must get added up with the row wise of C value. for eg:Cummulative frequency wise the values in D should get added up.