cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in conditions at header level in Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would like to change condition for duty at header level.when i did through ME32l,system is showing these conditions in Grey field.I want to over write the condition value with new one.

Please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks in advance

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto condition type and ebale allow changes in header condition.Then you can change the header condition

regards

venkadesh

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thank u for your reply..but please tell me what it means..

"Goto condition type and ebale allow changes in header condition" in your last reply..

Thanks

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got SPROMM-PUR-CONDITIONDEFINE PRICE DET PROCESS -- DEFINE CONDITION TYPES---DEFINE COND TYPE -- SELECT THE CONDTION -- GO TO DETAILS -- GO TO CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE TAB - TICK HEADER CONDITION.

If this condition is marked as a header condition, it is possible to enter the condition type in the header condition screen. Checks for changing the condition manually are unaffected by this.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

I appriciate for your reply...As per your suggestion i have checked settings in my system.For condition type JCV1,JCDB,JECV,JECD,JADC changes at header and item level are ticked.When i checked in ME32l,still it is showing in grey field...I tried by doing entering new row,system is allowing to give new value for JCV1 and all....But how to delete old one???

If it is ticked for Header level,it should allow us to change at Header Level na..

Please do Reply me.

Thanks and Regards

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

for deletion also you have to enable deletion allowed indicator in your condition type.

reward if useful.

regards

venkadesh

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

While condition customizing in "chnages can be made" manual entries if you select manual entry has priority "c" then only you can overwrite the condition value

but for selection "B" you will not be able to overwrite because this value is flowing auto from conition record

If you think logically if you are maintaining condition record and condition value is flowing auto why system should allow you to change instead you can change the condition record from where the value is flowing

And if you want that value to be always overwritten make "c" as priority

Hope this clears your doubt

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diwakar,

We have 'C' in settings which means we can do manual entries....But system is not allowing us to overwrite...

What would be the reason for this??

Thanks and Regards

MK

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check there must be conition record exsisting for this conition type

Else check in schema if there is tick in fromt of conition type manual column

if not please tick it and check

BR

Diwakar