cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web AS 6.40 SR-1 ABAP install

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing a ABAP instance in a distributed system. Both the CI and DB servers are running on Windows 2003 and the DB server is running MS SQL 2000 (sp3) [8.00.929]. The CI installed perfectly but I receive an error about mid-way through the install at step 'MSSQL: Grant DB access for OS user (WS-SAPOR-T11\SAPServiceXIT)' and the error I receive is this.

MDB-05053 Errors executing sql command: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Associated statement is not prepared

I have create a copy of the SAP OS users and groups on the DB server but I still keep getting th same error. I have included the error section from the installation logs if you care to look at them. Thanks for your help.

-

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:208]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

tMSS_ScriptSubsts.insertRow(), inserting

TRACE [syxxcfsmgt.cpp:425]

CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::getFile(iastring,bool)

lib=iamodmssql module=CIaNtMssDmo

WARNING: THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU ARE USING IS DEPRECATED: getFile(const iastring & sFullName, bool bCaseSensitive) const. Use getFile(const PSyFSPath &) const instead.

TRACE [syxxcfsmgt.cpp:195]

CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::getNode(iastring,bool)

WARNING: THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU ARE USING IS DEPRECATED: getNode(const iastring & sFullName, bool bCaseSensitive) const. Use getNode(const PSyFSPath &) const instead.

TRACE [syxxcfsmgt.cpp:907]

CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::isExisting(iastring,bool)

WARNING: THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU ARE USING IS DEPRECATED: CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::isExisting(const iastring & , bool , ISyNode::eNodeType ) const. Use CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::isExisting(const CSyPath & , ISyNode::eNodeType ) const instead.

TRACE [iaxxccntrl.cpp:493]

CController::stepExecuted()

The step doExtendSchema with key SAPSYSTEM_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPSYSTEM|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPComponent|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|DatabaseServer|windows|ind|mss|ind|ind|0|MssCreateSchema|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|doExtendSchema has been executed successfully.

TRACE [iaxxcwalker.cpp:296]

CDomWalker::processStep()

Executing installation step SAPSYSTEM_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPSYSTEM|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPComponent|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|DatabaseServer|windows|ind|mss|ind|ind|0|MssOsUser|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|doGrantOsLogin

tMSS_ScriptSubsts.remove(WHERE 1=1)

tMSS_ScriptSubsts.remove(WHERE 1=1)

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:451]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception

ERROR 2005-08-17 12:07:17

MDB-05053 Errors executing sql command: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Associated statement is not prepared

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

I am also getting the same ERROR. Did you find any answer? Please help me.

Thanks,

cvr/

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i found a thread and that person gave a solution. here it is...

/thread/23243 [original link is broken]

Another solution from another thread /thread/36713 [original link is broken]

Kindly put your solution too if you hit on any.

Regards,

Ak.

PS: don't forget my points if it were useful!