cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CK11N - Material in plant already has a marked std cost estimates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting the following error in CK11N and hence i am not able to release the cost. I am running CK11N for material number 20031232. But i am getting the error for material number 20015544.

Error: "Material 20015544 in plant 1005 already has a marked standard cost estimate".

Please HELP folks.

Regards,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the symptom you depicted here is possibly a warning message (CK900,Material &1 in plant &2 already has a marked standard cost estimate), if not you can switch the message to Issue as Warning Message, check table T100/T100S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Normally in the standard SAP scenario, if you have a market cost estimate, when you try to mark the material again, it gives a warning that the said material is already marked but it would allow to mark the same material again.

Hence you can mark the same material as many times as required but release only once.

Kindly confirm it is giving an error or a warning. In case you are sure that it is an error you can go to Error Management under the product cost planning and select number which is exclusively for "Material in Plant already has market standard cost estimate" click on the error and define the same as warning.

Run Ck11n for the said material again, nowyou should get a warning.

Please assign points if the solution is helpful.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting a similar error.

It says material XXXX in plant XX has a released cost estimate. This is in CK11N.

What could be the reason?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason could be that material is already costed or marked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we reverse a released cost estimate in the same period? I read something about CKR1. Does that help?

There are 3 materials for which released cost estimate needs to be re costed in the same period? Is this possible?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can not reverse it but you can delete them using CKR1. Give me the materials in the tcode and select current std cot estimate and excute (delte) them. then you can recost them again.

assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. One more question, after performing CKR1, can we do CK11N & CK24 for the same materials in the same period and have a new std cost estimate and a new released cost estimate?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to close periods in MMPV but it gives an error.

"incorrect period in control rec.of CoCd B3; no conversion

the current period (mnth/yr) of the control record is 092007."

I want to close period 09 but it is not letting me.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Is it possible that 20015544 is a component of material 20031232? If so then this could explain why you get the error.

If you wish you could delete the costing for 20015544 using CKR1

Rgds, Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Use T-code: CK24 to release the standard cost estimate.

Fristly you need to mark the cost then release

Regards

Ashish Bohara