Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Hier/Cate & Org Unit Replication

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are created new product categories & Org unit - officesin R/3. now the same product categories & org unit - offices should replicate into CRM. Can one help me how can i replicate the newly created product categories & Org unit - offices form R/3 to CRM.

Currently tech consultant is not avail. Can any one help me how can i replicate the same.

where i ve to do the customization.

its very urgent.

Thanks

Gskumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

you can create your own product hierarchies in R3 and CRM as all explained customization and configuration steps to replicate but the fundamental point here is you cannot down load eventhough down load to CRM R3 org data will give you errors because R3 Org Model is different from CRM Org Model you should know the difference between CRM org Model and R3 Org Model, CRM org Model is flexible,where r3 org is not, its extendable and adaptable, time dependent and also

the Org Units can take the role of BP , and also Distribution channel and division are not mandatory so many didffrences r there so that y they defined a diffrent org structure for CRM even you down load from r3 to CRM it will create many problems and through erroros as you trying to adjust r3 org model to crm org model which is basically not asupports, the better thing is you copy the R3 Org Structure same like R3 org Model and create a new org model with the same inputs in that r3 org model but u have to creat this newly in CRM server

Reward with Points if helpful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

In order to replicate new product categories ( which in R/3 are material types, material groups or Product hierarchy) use DNL_CUST_PROD1 in R3AS Tcode.

To get Orgunits, use TCode: CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE.This is to be used if u wish to replicate the complete sales area structure along with sales office and sales group.

Else the sales org, office and group comes automatically. The distribution channel and division will have to be uploaded using DNL_CUST_S_AREA.

Wish the information is useful.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

The replication needs to be performed using the middleware objects available in R3AC1/R3AC5/R3AC3

The best practices docs are available on

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/index.htm

B09: CRM Customizing Replication

C01: CRM Organizational Model

C03: CRM Master and Transaction Data Replication

C10: CRM Central Master Data

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any customization require in R/3 & CRM.

Rekha this the first time i am working on middleware issue.

Can u help to solve this issue ( need some more explanation)

Thanks

Gskumar

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sathish,

These are the customization objects so once you are done with creating the sales org, distribution channel, and divisions in ECC, do the assignments and then run the tcode CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE in CRM. This will bring down the sales orgs from ECC to CRM.

If a product hierarchy is used in the ERP system:

You have created the numbering scheme R3PRODHIER in the CRM system for the product hierarchy from the ERP system, making sure that the numbering scheme precisely corresponds to the structure for the product hierarchy in the ERP system (that is, structure PRODHS). This numbering scheme is essential for the data to be created correctly.

TThe number of levels in the numbering scheme must be the same as the number of fields in structure PRODHS, and the number of digits for each level must be the same as the length of the corresponding field in structure PRODHS.

For the product hierarchies, do the following

1. Tx Code R3AS

2. Select the object DNL_CUST_PROD1 (Incase you want to see this customizing object, txcode is R3AC3)

It will download the product hierarchies and categories into CRM.

For further info, refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/91/d8fc377cb5be5ae10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mam,

We have created a Organizational Structure in client CRM DEV, Now through running the program RE_RHMOVE30, we have tried to transport this organization structure to client 300 DEV by entering the following:

1. Plan Version

2. Object Type

3. Object ID

but while getting the request in 300 CLient following error is appearing

No activation of relationship to object O70001659 in pl.version 70001659 (cl.300)

Please help in the above issue.

Best Regards

Madhup Mudiraj

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhup,

Check in CRM & R/3 Org object is same or varient (O70001659)

Object should be same in the both system.

Thanks

Gskumar

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

hi there,

thanks for the quick response, but the issue is not replicating the organization structure from CRM to R/3 or vice-versa.

we wan to transfer from development into qualtiy in the same system i.e CRM

Hope u got the thing.

Best Regards

Madhup