cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPF180 & SAPF180A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

I have a few queries regarding business area clearing program.

1. What's the significance of LOWER DATE limit for Tax ? Has it to be first date of the relevant fiscal year in Every case.

2. I believe that this program can be run as often as we want. What does the system do in case of repeat run ? Does it recalculates all the data or does it stores the previously calculated data?

3. if I run this program say fortnightly, will it be time saving for me? Are any other issues involved in it?

4. What's the use of Generate postings & Post to profit center Tab ?

regards,

Saurabh Bagri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.It is used for posting the Tax (VAT, GST) (allocated to business area blank) seperately from your normal adjustment account. In our case we make this date one calender month back. Will post all tax related entries (from LOWER DATE limit for Tax to Key date) to a seperate account (this will be reversed the next month's run and allocated to the normal ajustment account) All these adjustment accounts you configure.

2.You can run it when you want, just be carefull with the dates used.

The system store the BA clearing done (calc and post) against each document.

See tables

BFIT_A0 (normal adjustment detail)

BFIT_A (Tax items as per point 1)

BFOK_A (vendor items against business area blank)

4. What's the use of Generate postings & Post to profit center Tab ?

Generate postings

- selected = create batch session with postings,

- not selected only generate report (like a test run)

Post to profit center Tab (see F1 on field)

- as adjustments done for Business areas, it will also do it for Profit centres

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lodie,

Thnx for your answer.

Have awarded the points to u

regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAPF180 & SAPF180A , basicaly we r useing this progrmes in MEC and baesd on that MEC shudule we triger date and time also , in customised programs based on the requirments they can fix like..tax ,depreciation all

if u ran unfornightly , system calcuate and given some result , mostly no pro , but we have to run on specifi time and date

Regards

Narra