cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEWB Help!..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to enhance the item details in CRMD_ORDER. Someone suggested me to use EEWB, is it a right suggestion ?.

Can I modify the structure of items with my own fields and can I remove the fields which are not relevant from the UI ( Table Control )

Please Help 4 Points,,

Thanks in Advance, Sudeep..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

In order to enhance the Item details, u will have to use EEWB. The new fiels which will be added using the EEWB will be visible in a new TAB.

If You wish to get them in the standard tab or u wish to remove certain fields from the standard tab make use of screen sequence control Tcode: CRMV_SSC.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini, Rekha..

Thanks for your reply..

It is only possible to add fields to tabs via EEWB ?. what if I want to add fields to the table control of the item details ??.. Please suggest..

Also, If you have any document available for "how to use EEWB" please send to

sudeepvd@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Since U wish to make changes in the standard tab.

1. I believe first u may have to get the fields using EEWB.

2. Using Screen sequence Control ( TCODE: CRMV_SSC) u will have to modify the module pool program where the table control is used.

For screen sequence control refer blog:

<a href="/people/rajagopal.vemuri/blog/2006/10/18/crm-maintenance-of-screen-sequence-control-crmvssc:///people/rajagopal.vemuri/blog/2006/10/18/crm-maintenance-of-screen-sequence-control-crmvssc

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

It is a right suggestion.

And yes you can add tabs and remove the unwanted fields using this.

Further info can be sort on the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/43/4143d3cbcbe243907373410340c5d6/frameset.htm

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>