cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records from multiple table in Forms using Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I thought of bringing records from more than one table to smart forms.I have done the same by using two internal tables but not using with globally declared structure.Is it like this:

1.Create the global structure

2.In driver program create a internal table

3.Pull the data using select statement

4.Pass the internal table to smartforms-> Here I dont understand how.Usually In smartforms we declare internal tables of table type like 'itable type zgkmaster'

How to pass the internal table we created using structure to smartforms?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No points for anyone?

sangeetha_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

the procedure u r telling is correct.

• create the structure(ex:zstruc) in se11 as the structure of the internal table.

*popluate the data into internal table.

*in smartform, u declare the internal table as that structure i.e itab type zstruc.

i.e in smartforms when u declare internal table, u r telling that ur internal table having the structure similar to the structure ZSTRUC.

In smartforms u can declare the table type using either ...type <db table> or ... type <structure>.

san

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to pull your data in your program, create program lines inside your smartform and extract your data to internal table, here no need of using external structure also.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I do not really understand your question. Do you mean the interface between the smartform and the "print"-ptogram where you call the smartform?

In that case, you have to declare a table type to interface your data. Otherwise it will not be possible. However, you can also create a dep structure, so you can just interface a structure, in which your 2 internal tables are mentioned.

Regards,

Peter