cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc-Tunnel - IDoc is rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well i have an internal EDIserver which will send IDoc native via XI (IDoc-Tunnel) to a R/3 target System. Therefore for EDIserver a RFC-Destination of type TCP/IP exists where a registered Serverprogram is applied, also with given gateway values from the XI-System.

After configuring an IDoc-Channel in the Integration Directory the testing of the SM59 RFC-Destination works fine. Well because of Michal's Blog for IDoc-Tunneling i already did the configuration of the integration engine (XML CONVERSION).

Ok i imported the IDocs in IR, announced them in IDX2 and did the ID-Part with Sender-Agreement and so on.

But when we try to send an IDoc from EDI to XI we get following error:

<i>rfc_error_info.message="No service for system SNDPOR, client 100 in Integration Directory"</i>

The EDI-Consult thinks that he needs the Header-data from the IDoc like RCVPOR, RCVPRT, RCVPRN but i think we don't.

So where could be the problem?! perhaps at the registered server program of the EDIServer?!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

did you create a SLD entry for system SNDPOR client 100 and did you import(and activate) that to IB Directory?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo, thx for ur reply.

Well that might be the problem. I have applied an EDI_Test in SLD for EDIServer but the EDI-Consultant might not have used this field so that there is a standard value in it (SNDPOR) which indicates what kind of info is needed there.

So he should enter EDI_Test for let XI accept the IDoc when it is posted!

br

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

the XI receiver determination just notices, that a system, what is not configured in IB Directory, has send a msg. You should create that entry in SLD and import it to IB D.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, it's like i mentioned. I entered the EDI_Test as Business System and also imported it into IB Directory. Afterwards I did all the standard IB D.

Hope this will work....

thx so far

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that business system in SLD has a logical system name. See this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards,

Prateek