Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Test case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing my file to file scenario. after completing what are the test cases

we check in sender file adapter and receiver file adapter?

regards

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

1. After completing your scenario you can test it by putting an appropriate test file on application server directory (which you have given in your sender Communication channel) by using tcode "SXDA_TOOLS".

2. Now go to MONI and chek the results. Also go to your destination (receiver dir path) to check if resultant file has been arrived there or not.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can check ur Message in SXI_MONITOR and to check the complete message and sender and receiver adapter details check them in RWB

In runtime work bench

1) select component monitoring and click on display.u can find adapter engine click on it.u can find communication channel click on it and give ur sender or receiver communication channelk details.there u can check the errors,mnessage flow and payload .

2) Message monitoring were u can check the message

3) end-to-end monitoring were u can check complete end to end message flow.

CHECK This three blogs u can find all about XI from basics to adavace concepts

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Regards,

Phani

Reward points If Helpful