cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Req for help regarding Invoice approval workflow from SUS to EBP

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus good morning!

We are facing the following problem in invoice approval when the employees approving the work items. If the employee approves his/her invoice directly from his/her inbox <b> i.e without going to the details button</b>, then the invoice is getting approved. <b>If the employee looks into the details by clicking on details button and then from the detailed view if he/she approves,</b> then the workflow is getting into error status and the document is not getting updated correctly even he selects "approved" radio button.

If any body knows SAP notes or soultion for this problem, please share with me.

Cheers

Raveendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you mentioned is a pure product bug. Please report your problem in OSS for SAP support team to address it.

Regards.

Yeu Sheng

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the SRM release .

please compare the workflow log for documents approved correctly and documents not approved, and see the difference.

what is the error message in the workflow log?

0 Kudos

Hi, the error we are getting is while updating the invoice document when we approve it in detailed view. We are using SRM 5.5 SP09.

Regards

Ravi

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i know that you are getting error while updating.

please let me know the error message ? what is the error message? i want the details of the error message.

0 Kudos

Hi good evening!

I am very much thankful to you for your reply. Hear I am sending the error details:-

1) Error occurred in Update Invoice subworkflow--> and approval status is = 3 that means it is 3. I am not able find further error analysis. Could you please let me know where I can see the error details in Workflow. In workflow log, only the above is there.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) what is the approval you are using ? is it one step approval ?

2) is the employee making changes to the document , before approving? this because , approval_state 3 means wfl changed.

3) if the employee is making changes , then please check wether he is authorized to change the document?

4) check wether the behaviour happens with the other users who want to approve?

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

further to my previous reply , i am sure that the document is being changed during approval.

please check. wether change is allowed for the user., wether he is authorized to change

please also refer

changed (approval status = 3)

deleted (apporval status = 2)

rejected (approval status =1)

approved (approval status =0)

award points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the BBP_WFL_Security of that user

0 Kudos

Hi , I checked it and even i changed it also. But there is no difference in the workflow error.