cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify rules for APC value takeover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

When i tried to specify the rules for takeover for depn area 10 (MACRS/ACRS Tax Depreciation - Local Currency) as 01 (which is the legal depreciation) , the following information is displayed , thereby not allowing me to save the rule. Depreciation area 01 is a real depn area and not a derived one. I have checked all the relevant customisations. Please do help me out.

Message displayed:

You specified area 01 as the reference depreciation area for transferring values or depreciation terms to another depreciation area.

Area 01 is defined as a derived depreciation area. It does not manage its own values or depreciation terms. Therefore, it cannot be used to supply values or depreciation terms to another depreciation area.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TCODE:OAE1

TCODE:OADB

Check the dep.area - 01 is selected with "real depreciation area" check box.

(real depreciation area - stores the dep.values, derived dep.are - not real depreciation area and not stores the values, is only statistical)

if you tick the check box your problem will solve -- withou having values how can you transfer to others

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundavi,

Please set depreciation area (01) as real depreciation area

path:spro>FA>Asset Accounting>Integrgation to GL acct>Define dep how post to GL

Check real depreaciaotin area is ticked for 01 dep area

Regards

Ashish Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your response. But i had already checked the depn are 01 to be a real depn area and had infact checked all the relevant customisation (OABD). But am unable to save when i specify the rule for depn area 10 .

Regards

kundavi