cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define Tax codes for sales & purchase (FTXP) if we enter it will ask with respective to <i><b>COUNTRY KEY & TAX CODE </b></i> if we enter tax code we have already defined conditions such as

V0 15% domestic tax

V1 12% domestic tax

V2 8% domestic tax

like that we have

my question is if we want to create a new tax code where do we want to create it and also mention the path and explain the tax code in detail ?

Thanks & Regards,

Sadhish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tax is captured from the tax procedure by use of proper tax code or condition records.

Please check for tax procedure assignment for the country for which your plant belongs. (IMG>Financial Accounting (New)>Financial Accounting Basic Settings (New)>Tax on Sales/Purchases>Basic Settings-->Assign Country to Calculation Procedure)

please ensure the respective tax procedure TAXINN or TAXINJ. (Please ensure tax procedure is created in your system).

After assingment of tax procedure to the country, you need to create the tax codes for the country using transaction FTXP

T code : OBBG to check the tax procedure assigned to your country

T code : OBYZ select a procedure or create(copy any) tax procedure and assign to your country in OBBG

thanks

suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhish,

As soon as u enter ftxp T-code, u also have an option of copy in the header. U can use that to replicate existing Tax-code

Then u can change the percentage, as reqd.

Regards,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FTXP is the place where Tax code is created and maintained, when u give tcode ftxp it prompts for country u need give country and then give the new tax code and if it is not existing it automatically creates.

This Tax code u give in PO and what all conditions u have maintained under that tax code will flow in PO.

Cheers...

Santosh