Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySAP SRM Portal Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In the SRM Portal you have the following menu options at the top:

Home | Help | Settings | Support | Log off

In the option "Settings" you get a screen with all your relevant position information such as your telephone, fax and e-mail address etc.

My question is where in config do you maintain how this works?

The error is that the portal does not pull through the correct data to display for fax and e-mail, after debugging I found the data is stored on tables such as ADRU, ADR3 etc but how it fits together and how it is maintained is still a mystery. The functional user believes that this must pull through the same data displayed in transaction SU01 but I don't belive they are the same data sources.

Any assistance from anyone who knows how this works would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>We faced the similar issue long time back.</b></u>

<u>Here are the details in the link below -></u>

<b></b>

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>Other related links to go through -></u>

<u>Hope this will help.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks for your reply, already this has helped shed some light on the problem.

We have upgraded to SRM 5.0 and we are not using CUA so that shouldn't effect us. I also tried updating info in transaction BP for the business partner assigned to the User ID and that did not work either.

Also in our case we are hoping that the data will pull through from another source such as SU01 or BP, not to maintain it in the settings as the fax feild for example are not editable.

Is there a specific note for this?

Thanks for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>See the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help here -></b></u>

Note 1028388 - User settings for output medium is not saved.

Note 1045369 - Fax/email of vendor changed it's not updated in outputscreen

Note 936946 - EBP 3.5+: Warnings when changing communication data

Note 939042 - SRM5.0 SP5: Problems with output (medium, vendor data)

Hope this will help.

<b>REMINDER: Reward suitable points for good answers.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Again thanks for all the help.

Our system is down so I can't look at transaction "BBP_POC", I am hoping that note '1045369' will help but its not the vendor that is actually giving the problem, the menu option "Settings" in the portal which uses internet service BBPUM02 has fields for telephone number, fax, e-mail address, the telephone number is wrong and the fax is not pulling through, the data is not consistent with SU01. After debugging I found it uses the same tables for the info, I can't find any other notes in OSS for this.

Any more notes or ideas?

Thanks again.