cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have got the info to be printed in an internal table in report program..i want to print it in a tabular form using smartforms...how can i do it ? explain in detail

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN Forum

If you wants to print the data in Tablular columns in Report Program means you have to use SY-VLINE, SY-ULINE fields in the Loop...endloop of the internal table and to display.

You can't call the smartform/script in report program to display the data.

If you wants to display the data completely in a Script or Smartform output you have to call the Different fun modules in the report programs and to design the Script/smartform layout and to display.

Regards

anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanx for reply

i designed the layout for smartform and called the corresponding fm in report prg.

i am facinig problem in the interface.actually i created my own structure(same as structure whch i created in report ) in global definitions of smartform . now i have to declare a table in form interface as input parameter whch i will get from report.

but the options whch i was given are TYPE and LIKE . So i can only create a structure but not table. how could i solve this.....

regards

Neelima.

Message was edited by:

neelima dumpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neelima,

define types in global defintions as follows:

TYPES : BEGIN OF ty_makt,

matnr TYPE makt-matnr,

maktx TYPE makt-maktx,

END OF ty_makt.

TYPES : tt_makt TYPE ty_makt OCCURS 0.

now in global data tab assign these types to define internal table

variable name type assignemt associated type

GT_MAKT TYPE TT_MAKT

GS_MAKT TYPE TY_MAKT

hope this may be useful...

please reward.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

U creat the struc. in se11 and use it in the smartform in interfaces.y boc whatever the table r strcu. u mention it shud be available in DDIC.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Sameer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sameer,

thnnx for reply. i got the answer. In table how to use grids effectively?

Regards,

neelima.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Firstly declare the table which you are sending form the report prm in the tables tab of the interface of the smartform.

If it is a transperent table you can directly specify its type,if not then you have to <b>create a transperent table in SE11</b>.

2. Right click on main window.Choose CREATE->TABLE. In the data tab of the table specify the internal table and the work area which u r going to use.

3. Click on the tables tab ; then the Details button and define line type as required.

<b>Keep in mind that the total sum of the rows u specified is equal to the table width and height..otherwise it will givce an error. So click on the ckeck button which is provided above it.</b> You can have different line types created...foe eg

a ) Linetype1-->For printing the text say Material no. Desc quantity Unit

b ) Linetype2-->For printing the the item level info.

c ) Linetype3-->For printing the footer.

While creating these linetypes you can specify the required length and ht of the cell...so each line type can have its own dimensions...

4. You can now go ahead and print the data as needed.

Please reward if helpful...

Best Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u pass that internal table into smartform.

create a workarea also.

In the main window u create a table . In that table option

give the internal table name.

in the table u will get 3 options.

header

main area

footer.

In the table node there is option called table, tehre if u got to details.

u can create linetypes.

see the following link.

Assign points if useful.

Regards

(YUGANDHAR)