Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Director's Salary to different GL

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where the client wants that the director's salary should go to the different GL accounts as against the normal GL accounts in which the salary for all the employees goes.

Plz tell me how to deal with this? Do i have to create a separate wage types for the Director's salary or there is some other way to deal with this?

regards

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

For Directors wage types maintain another employee grouping for account determination. and create another symbolic account separately and assign that too same wage type. And afterwards those symbolics assign to GLs.

Revert Back

Regards

Pavani

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

this seems to be a better way. But i have a doubt. If i create a new employee grouping for account determination for Director's salary, let say 3 = Director's salary.

and i create a separate symbolic account for director's salary and assign them to the same wage types....then can you tell me how the system will judge that it is a director's salary and other is the employee's salary.

I mean to say that.....we are not grouping the employee subgroup with the employee grouping for account determination..

Plz guide little bit..

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Without grouping employees for account determination How u r posting the results??????????????

Even though its not a mandatory field but for your scenario you have to maintain it.

While Posting the variant checks the PPMOD feature according to that it will post the results to GL

Orelse as u had written you need to create a separate wage types.

Choice is urs.

Regards

Pavani

Answers (0)