can any one explain structure of the business process in Business Blue Print? this question is raised in MNC interview . Please give reply.
G Lakshmipathi replied
For any organisation, while implementing SAP, there are 6 Roadmap which defines different phases of implementation process. Out of six, Business Blue Print is the second phase as detailed below:
1. Project Preparation:
· Initial planning & preparation for SAP implementation project.
· Define project goals & identify scope of project (ie: identify which biz process we want to map into SAP & the modules & functionality we are going to use for each module.
· Define Landscapes and teams.
· Project Kick -off
2. Business Blue Print:
· We identify the requirements perform re-engineering & record the requirements to be delivered by SAP.
· Identify Base line scope (80% of the project deliverables) & Master data, Q & A Database & Workshops.
· Develop system environment, biz organization structure, biz process definition, Currencies and chart of Accounts.
3. Realization Phase: Project management realization phase.
· Implement all the documented requirements in biz blue print, perform integrated tests & setup system for productive operation
· Its divided into Baseline configuration phase, Final configuration phase, Unit testing phase & Integration testing Phase.
· Create Forms, reports, Test Plans & conduct Workshops.
4. Final Preparation:
· End user training.
· Checking of setting for O/P, Printing and associated hardware.
· Cut over and Back up support.
5. Go Live & Support:
· Checking for transaction data.
· Project team accompanies till productive system stabilizes.
· Project management prepares for acceptance from client management.
6. End Project:
· Assessment of specified & achieved biz process.
· Responsibility passed on to clients IT Department.