Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Not Updating in Central SLD

Hello,

Upon performing our daily system checks, one of the item is to monitor the sending of SLD data of the installed systems in the System Landscape to the Central SLD which in our case is the XI box. Four of our systems having Java stack did not update. With that, i performed the necessary steps to trigger it so that it'll update in both Web AS ABAP and Web AS Java. With regards to ABAP, i triggered and activated the system to collect and send SLD data via RZ70. As for the Java Systems, i triggered and activated it in the SLD Data Supplier in the visual admin. I performed the CIMOM test and it was a success. Furthermore, i've triggered the send SLD data. In order to check whether it worked or not, i've checked the respective local SLDs of the systems and viewed that it is updated there for both ABAP and JAVA. Furthermore, i've checked the system landscape and viewed the systems are updated for both ABAP and JAVA except for our APO system, both ABAP and JAVA as well. As another step, i reconfigured the Data supplier in the administration of the SLD of APO in order to make sure that the password of xisuper is correct or something. However, until now, it has yet to be updated.

Hope you could help me.

Thanks so much!

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question