cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity details per period

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting error message "No capacity requirements have been found for the selected periods" when i am executing CM01 transacting to display capacity details per period.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mirza,

You can increase the evaluation period in CM01 txn by following path setting --> General . Here you can increase the " Interval to be evaluated" to the required days or month.

After increasing the evaluation period you can able to see atth planned orders planned in that period.

Hope this will resolve your issue

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to get requirement with transaction CM25 or CM29 .

But i don't know the procedure to schedule them.

right now i can see all the orders scheduled in first week of the month .

I want to schedule them through out the month.

Any way to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to carry out a step called "Dispatching"; that means allocating the operation to a given work center at a given start date. That can be done

- manually, just dragging the operation from the lower panel to the upper panel (one by one or selecting multiple orders)

- automatically, selecting the orders and clicking on "Dispatch"; in this case SAP uses some rules or criteria to establish the sequence, such as earliest start date, priority, Setup Category or Group, etc. These rules can be altered in the Profiles in Customizing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

I have assigned formula in both capacities and scheduling tab of work center in other formula field .

and ran cm01 i am having same error.

One more thing i am also running transaction CM02 and having error "There are no orders for the selected work centers and options".

I want to see list of order that are scheduled on particular work center.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the work center screen, you can check if the formula is working properly by feeding some values (Quantity, standart time, etc. ) and see how it works. Perhaps the formula is not generating cap. reqmts for the WC.

On the oher hand, are you working with planned or production orders ?

Have you created by hand or thru the MRP ?

My suggestion is:

- create a production order & save and run CM01

Check if works or not . If not, then you have a problem in the WC or operation using the WC or in the formulas.

If it works, create a planned order and schedule it. Try again, it should work.

Let me know.

Dario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should maintain the capacity requirement details in work center (CR01).

you should maintain scheduling & capacity parameter (maintain the field in capacity scheduling)- IMG settings and you shold maintain the evaluation period for capacity requirements in work center.

After that you can run for CM01.

regards,

mohan

Message was edited by:

Mohan Ramalingam

Message was edited by:

Mohan Ramalingam