cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export xxl file to local file system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this question but here it goes.

I have tried to find why this happens with no luck. We have a local development that lists some information within certain parameters and we have the option from SAP menu to export the list in different ways like local file, excel spreadsheet, etc but we need this list in xxl format so we enter using spreadsheet and then choose the option "all formats" and XXL after that.

The problem is that the dialog box has to entries, one for the title of the object list and the next one that, according to F1, must be blank in case we want to export the list to the local file system. According to this help (F1) if the seccond entry is mandatory then it is only possible to be exported to sapoffice because it is the only resource available for the system.

Does somebody have any idea about this??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question was never answered so I´m closing it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had a similiar problem last week. It turned out, the GUI didnt have the newest patch version installed. This causess some kind of interface communication error between Excel and SAP, so that XXL objects could not be exported. Download the GUI patch from the marketplace, install it and try again.

regards

Ivan