cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Order Surcharge Issue -Urgent-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have an issue with minimum order surcharges. Our minimum order value is $2500.00. This is the scenario.

1) We create a sales order let's say with 10 line items (totaling $3400.00, so we minimum order surcharge should not be active).

2) We partially delivered and billed the items on the sales (let's say line items 1-7).

3) Our customer changed their mind and did not want one of the items that has not been delivered yet, so we delete the item from the sales order. (Order total now is $3200).

My issue is when we do this, the minimum order surcharge is active when it should be, because the total order value is above $2500. We should be able to delete items off the sales order, without having to worry getting chraged a surcharge fee. Why is it charging the minimum order surcharge when we do this? Is there a setting in SAP that I can modify to make this work, via condition type, etc?

We are on SAP 4.7c

Any help will be greatly appreciated and pts. Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

WC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

In standard SAP, The AMIZ condition type is calculated based on the value for AMIW and the calculation is done by Alt calculation type 13 wherein SAP just checks that the value captured in XWORKD (AMIW value) is greater than the order net value (KOMP-NETWR) and if it is true then it applies the surcharge.

Now if the initial value was 3400 and you billed something out of it and after that you delete one unbilled line to make the value of the order as 3200, it should not trigger the minimum surcharge as the value is still more than 2500. If it is calculating the surcharge, then there is something wrong in the alt. calc. type you have on your pricing procedure for AMIZ.

In order to find out what is causing issue to you, you may put a breakpoint in alt. calc type 13 or whatever you are using in your pricing procedure against AMIZ. Then create the sales order once again and see what values are being passed in the debug mode. You will get your answer.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thank you for your input. How and what do you mean when you said to put a breakpoint in alt. calc type 13 or whatever pricing procedure I am using. How would I run the debug mode? Thank you for your time!

WC

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't know which pricing procedure then you can find it from the sales order by going into item condition tab and clicking the Analysis button in the bottom of the Tab. The left hand side frame window from the new window which will appear will show you the pricing procedure used.

Go to Tcode V/08 and select the pricing procedure you are using for your sales orders. Now go inside the pricing procedure by clicking the control button on the left frame. now go to the condition type line with condition type AMIZ and check what is the alt calc. type available in the line. Is it 13 or something else.

Go to Tcode VOFM

click on Formulas --> Condition Value from the menu

and now select the alt. calc. type you saw in your pricing procedure. Go into the code of the condition and you will find a Stop button on the top of the menu. Click on that stop button and it will switch the debugger on.

Then you create the new order and SAP will automatically stop at the pointer where you put the stop button before. see how the system is behaving by analysing the values.

Alternatively

Find the alt. calc. type used and if it is not 13 then pl. cut paste the code on this window and i will try to analyse and let u know what does it means

thanks

Kapil Sharma