cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP: How do I configure ATP to include Stock in Transit as available stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you configure ATP using transaction OVZ9, the "StockInTransfer" checkbox only considers only stock transfers using the two step procedure.

How do I get the system to include Stock in Transit for quantities transferred through the Stock Transport Order Process

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain " OVZ9, the "StockInTransfer checkbox only considers only stock transfers using the two step procedure"

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction OVZ9. Select any line.. e.g: Checking group 02 and Checking Rule B and click on Display.You will notice the stocks that are allowed to be taken into consideration. One of the options you have there is "StockinTransfer". When you check this option, all it does is take into consideration stock that was transferred using the two step procedure.

What I am looking for is a way for the system to take into consideration, stocks that are in transit when using the Stock Transport Order process

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Check below paths..see if u can find anything...

Material master

● Checking group

You must enter a checking group for the supplying plant in the Availability check field of the material master (MRP 3 tab page).

Customizing for Purchasing

● Checking rule

Create a checking rule for the combination of document type and supplying plant. (Purchasing ® Set Up Stock Transport Order ® Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule)

● Scope of check

Define the scope of check for the combination of checking group (material master) and checking rule (Customizing). (Purchase Order ® Set Up Stock Transport Order ® Define Checking Rule)

● Rule for availability check

Define a rule for copying ATP results to purchasing.

This rule controls how the system behaves in material shortage situations, and how the delivery proposal (confirmation proposal) is displayed

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL..

Regds

MM