cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No statistics in DB02 in NW2004s SPS12 -- Oracle 10g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to SPS12 on Netweaver 2004s. And all the Statistics in this transaction DB02 is Zero GB. .....

Do we need to do any special configuations for the same.....becuase of the New DBACOCKPIT.

I can still see the old Dbo2 in DB02OLD Transaction.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, according to note Link:[706927 - Oracle DB-Mon: Installation script for ST04N/DBA Cockpit|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/706927] we need to run script create.sql.

This script drop all GVD_* and ORA_* Tables and recreate them again.

My question: do I loose the historical data? How can I backup and later restore the data from those tables?

When recreating the tables in which Tablespace should I put them? Shall I create a new one?

Best regards,

+André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

recently we have same issue , can you please gothru the following OSS Note, we have production issue based on DB02 History data on the following Table MONI

OSS Note : 1000275

Thanks,

Hari Katta

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to apply 2 notes:

-run scripts from note 706927

-Import transport from note 1052909

Former Member
0 Kudos

see please the thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

see please also this thread:

and the SAP Note:

1002840 - No data or obsolete data in DB Space Statistic monitor

Best regards

Baran

Former Member
0 Kudos

as it is already described in other threads, you should implement Prerequisites for using the DBA Cockpit according to the SAP note <b>1028624</b> - <b><i><u>Overview of DBA Cockpit for Oracle</u></i></b>. After applying this note, you should check also the SAP note <b>1002840</b> - <b><i><u>No data or obsolete data in DB Space Statistic monitor</u></i></b>, which is very important. See also please the other threads that I have already posted..

Best regards

Baran