cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logic for pulling out employee name and date for DP90 invoice print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone pl guide me on the following.

We are doing cost posting against network id/activity type in CN27 and then running the DP90 to do a resource related billing.

In the Invoice we wnted to capture the person responsible and the date the work was executed.

Itis possible that multiple people can post their project related costs and expenses to a single Activity for a given Network? If so what is the logic to know which person posted this cost to which activity through the Debit memo request (DMR).

All the info I have is the DMR number and the WBS element( Network - Activity#). From this how would I know Person and what date the costs incurred.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not find the data in the DMR. You will get it in the confirmation. PERNR is the personnel no. field. in the confirmation display screen. There can be several confirmations for the same activity.

Hope this is clear.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

thanks for your response, I know its PERNR, but i want to know what is the unique link to identify which person did what work. I mean, two or more persons can post their cost to same network Id and activity type belonging to one WBS.

The confirmation no. created is also not unique.

any inputs?

thanks