Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO PUT INTO FTP SERVER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

i am trying to put a file into a FTP server, my program consist in the following topics:

select the information.

save the information that was selected (into internal table).

send that information to PC using the Gui_download. (after of that the file is now in the pc).

now i connect to ftp server using the FTP_CONNECT.

now i use the FTP_COMMAND to move into the specific folder(in this function i send the CD command and the folder name for example: cd /CSTDW/ ).

so , in that folder i need to put a file that is in my pc now (this file was created by GUI_DONWLOAD).

I am using the FTP_COMMAND (i send a parameter with the path and the names of my file, por example: put c:\namefile.txt ) but the function send me a tables result show the folloing info:

put c:\costabc_HD071008.TXT "this is the names of my file

open c:\costabc_HD071008.TXT errno 22: Invalid argument " this is the message.

but i make a manual connection and i used the next statement

put c:\costabc_HD071008.TXT and the file was put into the folder located, i am sure that i pass througth the FTP server becasuse finaly i finished using a FTP_COMMAND sending the parameter ls command and i can see all the files that the folder has, but my file was not inserted.

does anybody knows why manually the file was inserted and why not using the program?

thanks a lot for you help

now

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the fun modules

CV120_FTP_CLOSE

CV120_FTP_EXEC_CMD_LIST

<b>CV120_FTP_OPEN </b>

CV120_FTP_START_REG_SERVER

CV120_FTP_STOP_REG_SERVER