cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The method is undefined for the type IWDInteractiveForm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to generate a pdf form for my view. Below is the part of code where I see the error.

I am using NWDS 7.0.12 and on J2EE engine 7.0 SP 12

The method setTemplateSource(String) is undefined for the type IWDInteractiveForm.

Can anyone suggest me what to do with it. I have installed Adobe life cycle designer. But, it didnt work.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.api.IWDInteractiveForm PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm

= (com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.api.IWDInteractiveForm)

wdAlterEgo.createElement(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.api.IWDInteractiveForm.class,

"Print_With_Salary_InteractiveForm");

<b> PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.setTemplateSource("ConfirmationNavigation_Print_With_Salary_InteractiveForm.xdp");</b>

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.setHeight("500px");

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.setWidth("900px");

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.bindDataSource("PdfOutput");

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.bindVisible("nodePdfWithSalaryVisible.xxxPdfWithSalaryVisible");

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.bindPdfSource("pdfObject");

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDGridData PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm__LayoutData

= (com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDGridData)

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm.createLayoutData(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDGridData.class);

PrintWith_Salary_InteractiveForm__LayoutData.setHAlign(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.WDCellHAlign.valueOf("left"));

RootUIElementContainer.addChild(Print_With_Salary_InteractiveForm);<b></b><b></b><b></b>

Thanks,

James

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by adding the needed API

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Could you please explain what you have tried with the Adobe LifeCycle designer that doesn't work?

Did you create pdf with the lifecycle designer?

Kind regards,

Maarten.