cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Web App Integrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to intergate yahoomail into EP6 portal using web app integator PAR file.

I could able to create system template, system object, alias, user mapping, iview template and iview. Everything looks fine. But, when I create iView and preview it it shows me the yahoo login page, but it is not getting into my mailbox.

Any suggestions on this?

Points will be awarded.

Regards,

Raj,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, post your mail id i will send you the app integrator file.Because i have downloaded it from SDN itself but i am not able to locate the old link now. i have appintegrator working properly on my system, and as you said it is taking you to logon page, well this happened to me also, but later on i came to know that access to yahoo was blocked, so when i got unrestricted access to internet, it started working. please check if this is the issue with you.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Thanks for your reply. I have the appintegrator PAR file with me. I am in doubt whether this will work with EP7 SP9 or not? I got this PAR from SDN itself.

Between I tried uploading appintegrator PAR file in EP6. I did everything as per the steps provided in the following blog

But when I preview the iView, it just takes me to yahoo login page and stops there. It seems the usermapping is not getting executed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the SAP market place link to download the appintegrator.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/ep60howtoguides

But this is provided for EP6.

I am in doubt whether this will work for EP7 SP9 too or not.

Please let me know if any latest one is available for EP7 SP9 and also from where exact link I can download it ?

Points will be awarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you follwed exactly what that blog says?? then it has to work, and that file works on EP7 as well because using the same file i configured appintegrator on EP6 and EP7 also. kindly check if you have done user mapping? if not

Go to personalization --> user mapping --> select your system object (HTTP system) and put UID & Password.

Let me know if any further issues.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please do not upload the Appintegrator file. It can stop many other functionalities. You never know where it is going to hit Please ensure that you are using howtos.webapp file only.

Use this link to download the file and follow the pdf attached.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bf8cc890-0201-0010-00b1-8d0...

Hope this helps!

Regards

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You mean the <b>com.sap.portal.howtos.webapp.par</b> file...right. yes we are uploading this file only, not the Application Integrator zip file.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,

Raj

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is the correct file you have uploaded, there is nothing worng with the file name that you said.

kindly update your stsus here.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES!

Absolutely right.

Go ahead with this file and enjoy Yahoo! services from portal without being asked for password.

Regards

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We haven't started the upoloading process yet. The details are sent to our SAP basis team. Once the upload is done, we will follow the steps to create system template, system object...etc. We need to do this on EP7 SP9.

Meanwhile, I tested this on other system (EP6), where it is stopping at login screen for yahoo login.

I will get back to this thread if I have any issue or once we are done with it.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the file which you uploaded. You can download the file from the service.sap.com site

These two blogs refer to two different ways one is using a readymade par file i.e howtos.webapp and one is application integrator.

I will ask you to go to service.sap.com and download the howtos.webapp, and follow the tutorial accompaning it.

If you still face issues, please feel free to revert.

Regards

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Can you please let us know the exact link at www.service.sap.com to download the Web App Integrator PAR file?

Between we are on NW2004s , EP7 SP9

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I hope you followed the following two blogs:

The important parts are User Mapping and giving the parameters correctly for System and iView.

Make sure you do this right. Also check the following iView parameters :

Enter the Following

System : AppIntegrator

URI Template : <System.protocol>://<System.server><System.uri>?<Authentication>

URL template fraction for user mapping : login=<MappedUser>&passwd=<MappedPassword>

This problem has been discussed so many times on SDN before. You can search for previous posts. If you don't fix the problem, feel free to revert back with questions.

Thanks,

Kalyan