cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hierarchy 0SOLD_TO - 0CUSTOMER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem which I hope you can help me to solve it.

The situation is as follows:

In the existing query's ZQUERYA filter, 0SOLD_TO is restricted with a hierarchy ZHIERXY.

We have to build a new query (ZQUERYB), which have almost the same characteristics as ZQUERYA but slightly different. Here we also have to restrict 0SOLD_TO with the hierarchy ZHIERXY.

But the strange thing is, in ZQUERYA, ZHIERXY displays as ZHIERXY - 0CUSTOMER. While in ZQUERYB, when we tried to select ZHIERXY, it only display as ZHIERXY. Moreover, ZQUERYB does not display any result as expected.

We are totally sure that the problem lies in the hierarchy restriction, as whenever we did not select ZHIERXY, but rather selecting the single values belong to ZHIERXY then ZQUERYB worked just fine.

We suspect that there might be some setting that enable us to connect ZHIERXY with 0CUSTOMER, so that it will display as ZHIERXY - 0CUSTOMER.

(ZHIERXY is actually built on 0CUSTOMER. 0SOLD_TO is a navigation attribute of 0CUSTOMER, but we have to restrict ZHIERXY on 0SOLD_TO.)

Has anyone have had the same problem before, or know how to solve this?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Fen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fen,

Bar selecting the characteristic (0sold_to), right mouse clicking it and selecting the appropriate hierarchy there are no other settings you change within a query to link the hierarchy to the characteristic.

When you say you restrict 0sold_to with a hierarchy, do you just mean you have linked it or have your fixed a value from the hierarchy as a filter on Sold To?

If you have a variable on it - is it a hierarchy variable or a standard variable?

Regards

Gill

Answers (0)