cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change currency in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me multiple way to change currency in material master (mm02/mm02). Currency is under Costing2 tab in material master.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In <b>SPRO</b>, u can change the Cuurency.

The Exchange Rate Type is used to store currency conversion rates for different purposes, in the R/3 System.

If the R/3 System is to perform exchange rate conversions between a large number of different currencies, it can be simplified by specifying a base currency per particular exchange rate type. Then specify the exchange rates of all currencies in relation to the base currency for the exchange rate type concerned.

In accordance with legal requirements, the base currency (EUR) must be defined as the From currency for currency conversions within the EMU (European Monetary Union). To do this, set the indicator in the field BCurr = From.

<b>IMG->SAP Netweaver->General Settings->Currencies->Check Exchange Rate Types.</b>

Regards,

Padmam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information.

Actually i want to change currency which is attached to the any specific material in material master (mm03).

Is it currency is attached to the plant or sales org.? and need to change at that level. If yes, please let me know how to change.

Finally, I would like to that currency in material master.

Answers (0)